|Prime Minister Awas Yojana|Prime Minister Awas Yojana Status|Maharastra Awas Yojana|Maharashtra Government labour All Schemes List| Prime Minister Awas Yojana Status 2019| Marastra Government Website|
The state government of Maharashtra has introduced a new scheme for the workers of rural areas. Maharashtra Atal Construction Housing Awas Yojana has been named in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Under this scheme, financial support from the government will be provided to the workers of rural areas to build a solid house. Like the scheme of central government, the scheme will also be provided to the laborers of rural areas for construction of pacca house upto Rs 1.5 lakhs.
Table of Contents
Atal Labour Construction Awas Yojana 2019 (अटल श्रम निर्माण आवास योजना 2019)
The Labor Ministry of Maharashtra had started the Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme (PMAY) on January 28, 2019 for the purpose of giving a permanent house to the laborers of rural areas who live in the raw houses. With this scheme, the laborers of Maharashtra will get a firm house which was so compelled to stay in the raw house till now. This scheme will provide a permanent home to nearly 4 lakh families of the Maharastra. Other information related to the Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme will be made available in the following articles. The Labor Ministry of Maharastra is in touch with the Nodal Agency for successful operation of this scheme.
In this scheme, the government will provide subsidy of up to 50,000 to the laborers to purchase land for a permanent house. Some of the qualifications have been ensured for the Atal Awas Yojana from the Government. Those who want to apply for this scheme will have to fulfill this qualification. No date has been announced for the application of scheme from the government. The information will be published soon in this article. The method of application for the scheme, documents and other information is given below.
Key Feature Of Atal Constructer Awas Yojana (अटल श्रमिक आवास योजना की मुख्य विशेषता)
- The scheme was started on 28 December 2018.
- This scheme has been implemented from the Labor Ministry of Maharashtra.
- Under this scheme, the Labor Ministry will provide financial help of up to 1.5 lakh to build a permanent house for laborers of Maharashtra.
- This scheme will be provided to the landless farmers Rs. 50,000 to purchase land.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide a permanent house to the labor workers of rural areas of Maharashtra.
- The average number of beneficiaries of the scheme is 4 lakhs.
- Full name of plan is “Prime Minister Atal Construction Workers Housing Scheme”
Qualifications For The Prime Minister Atal Labour Housing Scheme (प्रधान मंत्री अटल आवास
श्रम योजना के लिए योग्यता)
- The Atal Labor Housing Scheme is for the workers only.
- This scheme is only valid for the people of Maharashtra.
- Those people who live in rural areas in raw house can avail themselves for this scheme.
- Those who are eligible for the guidelines of the government can apply for this scheme only.
Required Documents For Atal Constructure Awas Yojana (अटल श्रमिक निर्माण आवास योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज)
- MBOCWWB Registration Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- residence certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
Prime Minister Atal Constructer Worker Awas Yojana Application Form/Registration Online (प्रधान मंत्री अटल श्रमिक निर्माण आवास योजना आवेदन पत्र / पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन)
The laborer who is eligible for the Maharashtra Atal Pension Scheme can take advantage of this scheme. To avail the benefits of the scheme, you will have to fill out an application form. Guidelines have not yet been issued in this regard regarding governance. On the release of the instructions, the information of the online form of the application form will be updated soon.
For other schemes of the Prime Minister Click here.