The scholarship is one of the basic human rights and incentive that has been provided by big companies or big authorities. Today in this article, we will share with you the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship which has been provided by the Kerala government. Under this article today, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, application process, duration and prices as finalized by the concerned authorities for the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship scheme in the year 2019-2020.
Karela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020
Through the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship scheme, the Government of Kerala is giving incentives to the students who are economically and financially weaker in terms of the normal students. Through the scholarships, opportunities will be provided to all of the beneficiaries that will be selected by the concerned authorities of the scholarship scheme for the year 2019 and 2020.
Details Of The Scheme
|Scheme Name||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Kerala State Welfare Corporation|
|Last Date||15th December 2019|
|Objective||To provide Financial Assistance|
Objective Of The Scheme
Through the implementation of the Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship, many objectives of the government will be fulfilled. One of the main objectives of the implementation of this scholarship scheme is the development of the economically weaker section of the society. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives and many opportunities will be given to the students who belong to the economically weaker section in Kerala state. Certain prices are fixed for the academically excellent students.
To apply for the Kerala Vidya samunnathi scholarship scheme you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent and legal resident of the Kerala state.
- Applicants should belong from the non-reservation forward community.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than Rs 2 lacs from all sources.
To apply for the Vidya samunnathi scholarship in the Kerala state the applicant must keep these documents ready while filling out the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card, for identification purposes.
- Address Proof such as electricity bill or any other related document.
- Bank Account Passbook details, for transferring funds.
|VidyaSamunnathi – Scholarships||Amount (Yearly)|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000|
List Of Eligible Courses
To apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship the candidates are given the following list of courses to choose from. You can only apply for the scholarship if you are choosing one of the following courses given below as your higher study:-
Education Scholarship Courses-
- Phil & Ph.D. Level
- National Institute Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
Competitive Assistance Courses-
- Civil Service Exam
Application Procedure of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship in the state of Kerala, you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- After you land on the official website, click on the Apply Online KSWCFC Scholarship option.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On that webpage, click on your desired subject or course.
- Another web page will be displayed with all the guidelines as per your course.
- After reading all the guidelines carefully, click on proceed
- Now the application form for your scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- Now fill the all appropriate detail in the Online Application Form.
- Next, upload all the required documents
- Click on the Submit button