In this article today, we will share with you all the details about the government school that has been residing in the Karnataka district for the years 2019 and 2020. In this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, application process and also the important dates that have been finalized by the concerned authorities to undertake the procedure related to the RTE Karnataka Admission for the academic year of 2019 and 2020.
Table of Contents
RTE Karnataka Admission
We all know that there are different Government schools present in the Karnataka state and one such government initiative school is the RTE. Through the Karnataka RTE School, many different types of scholarships will be provided to the students who will be admitted to the school for the year 2019 and 2020. Also, there is a 25% reservation available for the children who belong to below the poverty line group of citizens.
Important Dates of RTE Karnataka Admission 2020-21
Given below is the list of important dates as finalized by the concerned authorities to undertake different activities related to admission
- RTE Admissions Opening Date- 1st March 2020
- RTE Applying online closing date- 21st March 2020
- Last date for EWS/SC/ST Application form Submission- 15.04.2020
- First Computerized Lottery Draw- 25.04.2020
- The online draw of seat allotment- 01.05.2020
- First-round, Start of Admission in Schools- 02.05.2020 to 08.05.2020
- The online draw of 2nd round, seat allotment- 25.05.2020 to 30-05.2020
If you want to take admission in RTE Karnataka then you must produce the following documents while filling up the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of identity.
- Birth Certificate as proof of age.
- Caste Certificate
- Disablity Certificate.
- Orphaned Certificate
- Proof Of Single Parent
- BPL Certificate
- Address Proof
To be eligible for admission in RTE Karnataka, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The student should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- For Admission in LKG- Age should be between 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months.
- For Admission to Grade Ist- Age should be between 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months.
- Family income should not be more than 3.5 lakhs.
- The applicant must belong from the economically weaker section of the society.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2020-21 Application Process
To apply for the admissions in RTE Karnataka you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given below
- Fill all the basic details such as-
- Phone Number
- Click at the “Register” button.
- Login through the User ID and Password provided.
- The Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill details all the details.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit the completed application form to 25% reservation for admission in govt. / govt. aided schools in Karnataka.