Housing is one of the main problems that anyone has to go through. So today in this article, we will share with you the Basava vasathi Yojana for the year 2020 2021. In this article, we will share with you eligibility criteria, the application process, implementation process, selection criteria, benefits, features and all the other details related to the Basava vasathi Yojana as announced by the Chief Minister of Karnataka state. In this article, we have covered every aspect that will be essential if you want to know anything about the scheme that will be implemented in the upcoming year of 2020 and 2021 And will also tell you how you can see the Basava Vasathi Yojana Status
Basava Vasathi Yojana Beneficiary Status
The Basava vasathi Yojana was announced by the Chief Minister of Karnataka in the early 2000s and since then it has been providing housing facilities to all of the people who are not able to build their own houses. Although, this housing scheme only provides the funds to build up the houses. Through the scheme, a very easy process to build houses is implemented because there is almost a half-price difference if you decide to build your houses under the Basava Vasathi Yojana. All of the people who belong to below the poverty line category will be beneficiated under the scheme.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of Basava vasathi Yojana. Some of the benefits of given below:-
- The main benefit of the Yojana is the implementation of the houses to all of the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be given to the people who are economically poor to build their own houses.
- There is also a transparency of applications in the scheme, therefore, no deserving candidate will be left out for the benefits.
- Implementation of cost-effective building methods will be taken into consideration so, that the price of the houses is much lesser than the normal market price.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
If you want to apply yourself under the basava vasathi yojana, then you must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- The applicant’s household income must not exceed rupees 32000 annually.
- The beneficiaries will be selected by the MLA or the gram panchayat as finalized by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
- The total unit cost of the houses under the scheme will be 1.5 lacs.
To apply for the Basava vasathi Yojana, you must follow the simple application steps given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website for this scheme.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the new application
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up all the details given on the screen.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on submit.
Checking Basava Vasathi Yojana Status Of The Application
If you want to check the status of your application for the scheme then you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the link given here
- Enter the following details-
- Beneficiary code
- Click on submit