In this content we will give you all details related with Kalia Yojana Odisha list (कालिया योजना ओडिशा सूची). Kaliya Yojana started from Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik. Like other State Odisha CM also started beneficiary scheme for farmers in the end of 2018. This scheme started from 21 Dec 2018 by honorable chief minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik as (krushak assistance for livelihood and income Augmentation) yojana. For this scheme Odisha Government allotted the 10,000 crore rupees for 3 years. Farmers can get Rs 10000 financial support for agriculture. Landless farmers also can get rs 12000 help from Agriculture depart of Odisha for cottage industries Like as ( Hen farming, mashroom farming). From Government data Odisha gov has allotted Rs.622.5crore till now.
Key Facts of Kalia Yojana
- Odisha farmers have not to pay interest over Rs.50,000 agriculture loan
- Odisha landless farmers will get Rs.12,000 financial help from Agriculture Department for Cottage Indus such as hen pharming.
- Odisha state farmers and landless farmers get RS.10,000 financial help for Crop.
- This financial help will get through two part of 5,000-5,000 Rs.
- Twenty Lakhs (20 lakh) of Odisha farmers has agriculture loan this scheme will help farmers to pay the Loan.
- For this scheme farmers will be selected by Gram panchayat.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana
- Odisha 92% farmers will get benefits from Accident & insurance scheme.
- Scheme will help to improve financial situation of farmers.
- This scheme will cover almost 91% farmers in Odisha.
- This scheme will help farmers to improve financial condition in Odisha.
- Farmers can get Rs 10,000 financial support for agriculture
Odisha Kalia Yojana List
For check the Kalia Yojan list first visit (Kalia Yojana Odisha official) page.
Now Choose District & Block Name & you can check kalia yojana list.
We hope you find this information really profitable. Any suggestions or complaints related to this post you can by commenting. We will pay attention to it. You can follow us on our Facebook page too.
You can visit our website at www.cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.