Hello readers, are you waiting for an opportunity to join the Indian Naval Force? If yes, then we have good news for you people. Indian Navy has announced Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020 for the 2700 vacant posts. The online application forms filling procedure for the post of SSR and AA has already started. Appellants who wish to grab the job have to apply before 18th November 2019. Indian Navy sailor recruitment 2020 details such as educational requirement, experience, age limit, selection process and many more are stated below in this article. You may study the below-given session to know more.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020 has been announced by the Indian Navy for the post of SSR and AA. As per the information given in the notification 2700 vacant posts are there. Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of the Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. 12th passed contender who born in between01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 can apply for the post. Applicants have to follow few simple steps to seek online application for the Sailor Entry in the Indian Navy.
Key Points Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
|Association Name||Indian Navy|
|Vacancies for||Sailor entry (SSR and AA)|
|No. of Opening||2700|
|Hiring Process||Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations|
|Type of Scheme||Government Job|
|Age||Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003|
|Cease date for Applications||18th November, 2019|
- Educational Qualification:Contenders have to pursue 12th with Maths& Physics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
- Age Limit: Those contenders who born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive), are capable to seek application.
During the initial training period, appellants will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month. After the training period Pay scale will be Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100 plus MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA plus X group pay Rs. 6200/- per month only for AA.
Selection of the applicants for the post of AA and SSR will be made on the basis of the Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Process to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment
- To apply for the Sailor Entry in the Indian navy, appellants have to visit the official web portal.
- Now go to the current event option and click on it. Then click “08/11/2019SAILOR ENTRY – ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR ENROLMENT AS SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) & SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SSR) AUG 2020 BATCHES” link
- Click on “click here” option for an advertisement to read the official notification or read the details given in this article or click below-given link
- Click on the “click here” option to apply online.
- As you click a new page open on the screen if you are already registering with the site log in with your ID and password.
- If you are a new candidate and not registered prior, then go to register option
- Select “Register With Aadhaar Virtual ID” or “Register Without Aadhaar” option
- Enter the details asked on the screen and create your registration ID
- Now Fill the online application form with all the required details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the image and signature in JPG format in the prescribed dimension
- Then you need to submit the application form by click submit option after reviewing the details you entered in the form.
- Take a print out of the form for further use if needed in the future.
Last date of submission of online application form: 18th November 2019