Chhattisgarh Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY), this announcement was made by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, that 20% of the economically weaker sections of the state will be given 72 thousand rupees annually. The original announcement of Nyuntam Aay Yojana was made by the Congress government in the manifesto of Lok Sabha Elections 2019. Under CG NYAY Scheme, families whose monthly income is less than Rs 12000 will be considered as a beneficiary under the scheme. Government of Chhattisgarh will implement Nyuntam Aay Scheme (NYAY) in the state as a pilot project.
NYAY Yojana As a Pilot Scheme
We all know the condition of the poor people in our country the poor are getting poorer by the upcoming years and there is no chance that this condition will get better quickly but what the government can do is to make plans and implement schemes for the help of the very poor people such as farmers, or the people who are below the poverty line.
Congress NYAY scheme 2019
So to overcome the condition getting worse day by day the Congress government has come up with the most needed scheme of all time known as Nyuntam Aay Yojana better known as NYAY Scheme with the slogan of “Ab Hoga Nyay which translate to English saying that now there will be justice”. The poster related to the scheme Nyuntam Aay Yojana there is an old woman hugging Mahatma Gandhi which is followed by a tagline “Garibi Par Waar which translate to a strike on poverty”.
Perks of Nyuntam Aay Yojana 2019
The Nyuntam Aay Yojana in Chhattisgarh can be proved to be a great perk for the people below the poverty line. The scheme is implemented for the very first time in Chhattisgarh and is by far looking great. Chhattisgarh government is said to be soon launching the pilot project for the scheme. K. Raju who headed the office of Rahul Gandhi met Mr. Bhupesh Baghel to give brief about the scheme.
Benefits Of Nyuntam Aay Yojana
Due to the election pressure, the Congress government has given many benefits under the New NYAY YOjana or you can say the Minimum Income Guarantee scheme.
- The target population will be 5 crore families which consist of 20% of the poorest family. They will get the benefit from the scheme.
- Each family will get a total of rupees 72000 per year under the minimum income support project.
- As far as funds are concerned, the funds will be transferred to the women of the family.
- if she fails to hold a bank account then she will be urged to open a bank account soon.
- The rollout of Nyuntam Aay Scheme will be implemented in phases.
प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मन्धन पेंशन योजना
Implementation Of The NYAY Scheme 2019
- The Congress will appoint an independent panel of an eminent economist, social scientist and statisticians to design, testing, roll out implement of NYAY scheme
- The plan will move out from the first Stage to the next stage when the panel will approve it.
- Congress intends to implement the Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY) scheme as a joint scheme from State and Central Government.
- The NYAY will be funded through new revenues and rationalization of the expenditure.
Aim Of Congress Through Nyuntam Aay Yojana 2019
According to the Congress manifesto, the Congress goal is that —
No Indian Family should be left behind
The aim of Congress party through the NYAY Scheme is to wipe out poverty by the year 2030, by transferring Rupees 72000 into all the 20% of the poorest family out of the two crore families selected.
The funds will be transferred through the Direct Benefit transfer (DBI) mode.
Implementation of Chhattisgarh Nyuntam Aay Yojana
Although, it is also said that the main aim behind the Nyuntam Aay Yojana of the Congress Party of Chhattisgarh government created a greater impact than that created when Prime Minister Narendra Modi of BJP party announced that they will deposit 15 lakh Rupees in every Indian’s Bank Account to bring back the black money from abroad. But the Congress party failed miserably in order to create an impact around their Nyuntam Aay Yojana.