A pre-budget will be presented on July 5, 2019 by the newly elected Modi government’s Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman . At present, the Finance Minister is meeting with agricultural experts, economists and agricultural organizations and is trying to double the income of the farmers by 2022. In this way, the promotion of agricultural production by new technologies and doubling of the income of the farmers is the focal point of this budget. In this pre budget meeting taking plase between June 11 and June 23, we hope that the government will also discuss the futures that he had made in his declaration of 2019.. Along with this you can also give your suggestions for the pre budget 2019.
Table of Contents
How to Provide Your Suggestions for Union Budget 2019-20
Any citizen of India who has a better suggestion for the pre budget 2019 can share his views on the official website @ www.mygov.in. The central government has fixed the last date for providing ideas & suggestions is June 20, 2019. Under this program, any citizen can share his views before the end date, after which the views will be discussed by the Finance Ministry.
Modi 2.0 Government First Women Finance Minister Pre Budget
India’s first full time women finance minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman is participating in several meetings for the pre-budget 2019. There is a continuing round of discussion is going on with the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture, Agriculture experts and Kisan Welfare Bodies. Recently, Revenue Secretary Mr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey held a meeting of industry experts to discuss about industrial tax . It has already been cleared by the Finance Ministry that in the interim budget, changes in the sanctioned amount will not be made for various ministries and departments.
Key Facts For Modi 2.0 Pre Budget 2019
[table id=104 /]
Focus Areas of Pre Budget 2019-20
- Women Welfare Scheme
- National Security
- Infrastructure Development
How to Provide Suggestion for Union Budget
- First of Visit to the Official Website www.mygov.in.
- Now in the Second Step Click on the “Provide Suggestion for Union Budget” Option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Now you have to click on the link to “Login to Participate”.
- Now if you are an existing user, you can login with registered email id / mobile number and password.
- If you are visiting this website for the first time, you can click on ‘Register Now’.
- After the successful Registration a Verification Code and Password generating Web link will be sent on your Registered Email Id.
- Now after the verification Click on the Login Button and then after successful Login Post Your idea & Suggestion to Government.
You can visit our website at cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.