Friends today we will tell you about Kusum Energy Security Scheme “Kusum Solar Scheme”. This scheme has been started by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs of the Central Government. Under this scheme the target of the government is to increase the generation of electricity by up to 5750 MW by 2022. The government has fixed the amount of Rs 34,422 crore for successful implementation of the scheme.
Under the scheme, the government is planning to provide 27.5 lakh solar cells to the farmers till 2022. As a result farmers with agricultural land will be able to set up solar plants in their fields so that the income of the farmers will increase manifold. Details of the key facts related to the scheme are given below.
Kusum Solar Energy Scheme
In this scheme direct employment opportunities will be available on that scheme started by the central government. In this scheme, the government will help the farmers to set up 10 MW plants. About 6.31 lakh employment opportunities will be available from the implementation of this scheme. Under the plan the government is trying to increase the Solar Power capacity up to 2575 MW by 2022. The Kusum scheme has 3 components like A, B and C, which are going to be implemented to provide solar powered pumps to the farmers.
Benefits of Kusum Solar Scheme
- Under the scheme, the Government’s goal is to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the agriculture or non-agricultural land for establishment of solar power plants.
- In the Cabinet meeting, the Government has planned to provide 27.5 lakh solar pumps under this scheme.
- Successful implementation of this scheme is likely to generate employment opportunities for skilled and unskilled workers, as well as employment opportunities of 6.31 lakh per year.
- The scheme also has the potential to generate direct employment which will benefit thousands of farmers.
- Under the scheme, the target of the government is to increase the solar capacity up to 252200 MW by 2022. For which Government will provide assistance of 34,422 crore.
|केंद्र सरकार की योजनाएं||Click Here|
|राज्य सरकार की योजनाएं||Click Here|
We hope you have liked this information. Any suggestions or complaints related to this post can tell you by commenting. We will pay attention to it. You can follow us on our Facebook page too.
We request you to share this post more and more so that people can get information about government schemes.
You can visit our website at www.cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.