NCMC Card 2021 Online Application| वन नेशन वन कार्ड |National Common Mobility Card | One Nation One Card
NCMC (National Common Mobility Card) is launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji on Monday 28th December 2020 via video conferencing, the Card launched with the tagline “One Nation One Card”. The NCMC service is currently available on the Delhi metro airport express line, PM Modi Ji said that the NCMC card will become available on the entire Delhi metro rail corporation by 2022. PM initiative one nation one card enables seamless travel by metro or any other public transport like rail, bus and also usable for digital payment on toll plaza, Parking, and small value merchant payments.
Table of Contents
Detail of NCMC Card
|National Common Mobility Card
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|One Card for Public Transporation of India
|Not launched yet
One Nation One Card (NCMC) Card
National Common Mobility Card can be used for any public transportation in India the facility is currently available in Delhi metro Airport express line and it will fully work in all of Delhi by 2022. The main objective behind the ‘One Nation One Car’ is to improve digital transactions and centralized the fare collection for all public transport through AFC (Automatic Fare Collection) system, automatic fare collection is the process of automatic fare collection digitally by the NCMC card. this card will store the money like a debit card and users can do any transportation fare through this card and also will do the other small merchant shopping.
Also Read :- Download Voter ID Card Online
Benefits of NCMC Card
- The National Mobility Card is an automated fare collection system.
- One Nation One Card is the tagline of NCMC.
- The card is also used for shopping and other minimum transaction.
- The card will be available in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation by 2022.
- The card is working on the AFC System (Automatic Fare Collection).
- The card has integrated access to all Indian public transport.
- The card is currently available at 25 public and private banks.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of Identification
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for NCMC Card
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest bank.
- Take the one Nation One Mobility Card application form from the concerned department.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Attach the related documents with the application form.
- Check the application form for final submission.
- Now submit the application form along with all the related documents to the concerned department.
- In this way, you can apply for the NCMC Card.
Visit DMRC website