West Bengal Marriage Registration Online|West Bengal Registration Detail
In this article we will provide all information about the Marriage Registration Of West Bengal.
Marriage is such a relationship that gives two people complete life, with each other. Marriages in India are registered under four acts
- Hindu Marriage Act (1954) 2. Special Marriage Act (1954)0
- Indian Christian Marriage Act (1872) 4. Parsi Marriage Act (1936)
- Special Marriage Act (1954)
- Parsi Marriage Act (1936)
The Supreme Court has declared in 2006 that marriage registration is useful for the upliftment of women.Supreme Court also issued a number of guidelines. Required documentsfee for registration and other important details are been provided in the article below. Thus, to know all about it keep reading this article till the end……
West Bengal Marriage Registration
The verdict of the registration of the marriage of the couple from the West Bengal Government is very much appreciated. This decision will not only protect the interests of women but also get a marriage certificate along with them. This scheme is part of the other welfare schemes of the West Bengal Government. This decision of the Mamta Banerjee government will definitely prove beneficial.
Eligibility For Marriage Registration
Those married couple who want to apply for marriage registration will have to stand up to these posts. In West Bengal, some guidelines have been issued from the government for marriage registration and those who are eligible as per the married couple’s instructions will only register the marriage. Some facts of eligibility are as follows.
- The couple should be between 18-22 years of age.
- The couple should already be married and they are living together.
- The couple do not marry any other.
- Married couples have been living at least 1 month.
West Bengal Marriage Registration Fee
- If marriage is completed only two months then only Rs. 200 will be spent.
- If marriage is more than two months then the cost of 400 rupees will come.
The duration of this marriage registration is unlimited, i.e. it is valid for whole life and apart from it, a marriage registration will take 1-2 weeks.
Required Documents For West Bengal Marriage Registration
The above documents will be required for marriage registration
- Residential certificate of couple.
- Photostat of the basis card of the couple
- Two latest photos of bride and groom (passport size)
- Couple Age Certificate.
- Application Form A Full Filled.
- Marriage certificate of couple.
How to Apply Online For West Bengal Marriage Registration
You will need to take the following step for online registration.
- Firstly You will have to go to the official website of the marriage registration of West Bengal. Click Here
- After this you will receive an application form, you will have to complete this form.
- This is the format of the application. You have to fill it out.
- Here you have to share all your related information.
- After fill all information on the form read carefully and then ready to submit.
- Now you have to click the apply button and you will get a copy of the marriage registration. If you do not receive a copy of marriage registration, then you will not be able to avail of this scheme linked to any scheme.
We hope you find this information really profitable. Any suggestions or complaints related to this post you can by commenting. We will pay attention to it. You can follow us on our Facebook page too.
You can visit our website at www.cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.