Government of Uttar Pradesh has started an Unemployment Allowance Scheme i.e. UP Berojgari Bhatta for the Unemployed youth of the state. Under the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, State Government Provide Financial support to the beneficiary on a monthly basis. Today in this Article are Going to Discuss Berojgari Bhatta Registration Process, Document Required, Benefits & Features so stay with us and read the complete article.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana All Details
Unemployment among the Indian youth has been the main problem of all the citizens of this country. Unemployment has often lead to many drastic changes in the personality of a human being. An unemployed human being is stated as the most useless person by all the other people. Unemployment can be caused by different problems, for example, the lack of education but we all are also aware of the unemployment that is caused because of the increasing competition among the people for a certain vacancy.
Unemployment in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh has always been the most populated state in the whole country with more than 40 people per square meter, Uttar Pradesh has proved to be the most crowded state also. While the literary statistics continue to decline in the state, the employment statistics are also no good. The decline in the employment statistics in Uttar Pradesh state can be the result of lack of education or it can also be the result of an increasing population.
Overview UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Department||Employment Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Introduced By||UP Govt.|
|Start Date of Registration||Available Now|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Declared|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020
As a result of the declining unemployment statistics, the BJP Government in power for the state of Uttar Pradesh has come up with the most awaited scheme of the year 2019. The scheme is known as UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. The Scheme will provide financial support to all the unemployed youth of the Uttar Pradesh state. The scheme is aimed to help the unemployed youth financially and develop a sense of economic security among them.
Benefits UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020
- Many benefits are provided under the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta scheme of 2020.
- The main benefits of this scheme will be provided to the economically backward people and the people who cannot afford the daily expenses of applying to the jobs.
- The motive behind the Berojgari Bhatta scheme is to make the day to day hassle of applying to jobs economically and financially easy for the people who can’t afford it.
- According to the scheme a financial help of Rupees 1500 will be given each month to the beneficiaries.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Although the help for the economically backward people may cause the government to be in a debt burden of more than one crore rupees but still the government has taken it as it’s a responsibility to make the job-seeking process less financially difficult.
Eligiblity UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020
To be eligible under the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta scheme of 2020 the candidates must be eligible through the following criteria given below:-
- The UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme of 2020 is aimed only for the people residing in the Uttar Pradesh state of India
- The candidate applying for the scheme must be in between the age of 20 to 35 years.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme would only be the people who have no job and can earn money from nowhere.
- The candidates applying for the scheme must have at least passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The scheme is only aimed for the people who are economically backward.
- The scheme is only available to families who earn less than Rupees three lakhs from every source of income.
Documents Required For Berojgari Bhatta 2020
Certain documents given below are required for the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020.
The list of the required documents is given below:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile / Resident Certificate
- Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications.
- Rs. 10 Non-Judicial Stamp paper
- Affidavit (Notary Certified)
UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020 Online Registration
To register under the UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme of 2020, you just have to follow these simple steps given below:-
First Step Registration
- First visit the official website of UP Unemployment Scheme
- Now Click on the User Registration tab given right at the top of the screen.
- A screen will be displayed with all the details to be filled.
- Fill in the asked details carefully.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- A one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP
- Thus, your form will be submitted.
Second Step Login
- After the Successful Registration
- Now you have to Login Your Account with User ID & Password
- After Successful Login Fill Application Form with all basic details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Click on the submit button
- You can take a printout of your form and keep it secure for future use.