Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21: Admission Form, Eligibility & Last Date

The admissions in the government of Rajasthan have begun and today under this article we will discuss with you all the details of the admissions in 2020. We will share with you each and every aspect of the admissions in RTE for the academic year of 2020. In this article, we will provide you the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and list of schools available to take Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21.  In this article, we have discussed with you all the details regarding the academic procedure that will be undertaken in the upcoming year of 2020.

RTE Rajasthan Admission Form

Many of us want to study in a government school or want us near and dear ones to study in government schools. The government school in Rajasthan has opened up the academic portal for the year 2020 and 2021. The RTE is one of the most important and one of the most prestigious government schools in the state of Rajasthan and every year it opens the door to the admissions for the students and the application process under the institution is a very simple yet easy process.

Important Dates of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21

Given below is the list of important dates as finalized by the concerned authorities for different districts in Rajasthan:-

Procedures Dates
Application Form Starts from Mar 2020
RTE Admission Online Application Last Date Mar 2020
RTE Rajasthan Online lottery to determine the order of priority of the children form Mar 2020
Parents reported in the desired school for admission after the lottery from Apr 2020
Children’s entry in School Apr 2020
25% of children have admitted for free seats and the remaining 75% of children admitted Web Portal Entry Jul 2020
Formation and training of physical verification teams Jul 2020
Physical verification work in schools Aug 2020
Schools upload physical verification report on RTE portal Sep 2020
Verify the physical verification report by matching the office level Sep 2020

  Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for admission in RTE Rajasthan, you need to first go to the following eligibility criteria given below:-

  • The parents must be permanent residents of the Rajasthan state.
  • Parents must have their house near RTE Private School.
  • The applicant must belong from the economically weaker section of the society.
  • Family Annual Income should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
  • Children coming from the BPL family are eligible for RTE 25% Scholarship.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 

Age Criteria of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21

Different age criteria are finalized by the concerned authorities through which the applicants will be admitted in the following classes:-

Entry-level class Age for admission (as on 31 March 2020)
Pre Primary 3+ (PP.3+) 3 years or more but Less than 4 years
Pre Primary 4+ (PP.4+) 3 years and 6 months or more but less than 5 years
Pre Primary 5+ (PP.5+) 4 years and 6 months or more than but less than 6 years
First (1st) 5 years or more than but less than 7 years

 

Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21Documents Required

To apply for the admission in RTE Rajasthan, you need to attach the following documents with the application form:-

  • Aadhaar Card as a proof of identity.
  • Birth Certificate as proof of age.
  • Caste Certificate
  • Disablity Certificate.
  • Orphaned Certificate
  • Proof Of Single Parent
  • BPL Certificate
  • Address Proof
  • Income Certificate

Checking School Lists of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21

To check the list of schools present in your district, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-

  • First, visit the official website given here
  • A search window will be displayed on the screen.
  • You have to enter the following details-
    • State
    • District
    • Block etc.
  • Click at the “Search” option.
  • The complete list of schools will be displayed on your screen.

Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21 Application Process

To apply for the admissions in RTE, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-

  • First, visit the official website given below
  • On the homepage, click on the “Student Registration” link.
  • Click at the “Online Apply” tab
  • Fill all the basic details such as-
    • Name
    • Address
    • Phone Number
    • School
  • Click at the “Register” button.
  • Login through the User ID and Password provided.
  • The Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
  • Fill details all the details.
  • Upload all the documents.
  • Submit the completed application form to a 25% reservation for admission.
Updated: December 19, 2019 — 11:32 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *