MHADA Lottery 2020 will provide houses/flats/homes at affordable prices. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) are going to start the Housing Lottery Scheme for the year 2020. Apply Online for MHADA Lottery 2020 at the official website@ mhada.gov.in. MHADA will accept Lottery Application Form through Online Mode only. Dear User Today in this article we will share with you Registration Process, Eligibility and document required information so stay with us and read the complete article.
New MHADA Lottery Registration 2020
Housing is the most important aspect of human life, all of our efforts and all of our Government’s efforts are aimed towards it. As we all are aware that more than 30% of the Indian households have no proper housing facilities available to them. Moreover, many of the people are living on the street or on the footpaths which cause catastrophic sadness in their lives. To overcome this ever-increasing problem in India certain schemes have come up.
MHADA Lottery 2020
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) are going to publish an advertisement (MHADA Lottery 2020) for the sale of houses. These houses are aiming to fulfill the necessity for the housing of poor people and to develop a sense of belonging among them. The construction is taken place very seriously and in a transparent manner.
Recent Project under MHADA
Recently under the MHADA, the Housing Projects are contracting on the following given locations
- Sahakar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
Overview of MHADA Lottery 2020
|Scheme||MHADA Lottery Scheme|
|Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Govt.|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Beneficiary||EWS, LIG, MIG and Higher Income groups|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
Types of Lottery in MHADA
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is regulating mainly Four Type of Lottery-
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Areas under MHADA units
MHADA through their construction schemes is offering units with prices ranging from Rs 14.6 lakh to Rs 5.8 crore with the view of enhancing the housing facilities for Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower-Income Group (LIG), Middle-Income Group (MIG) and Higher-Income Group (HIG).
Housing units under each category would be:-
- 63 flats in the EWS category
- 126 flats in LIG category
- 201 houses in the MIG category
- 194 housing units in the HIG category.
The localities finalized for the construction in Mumbai are :-
- Antop Hill (278 flats)
- Pratiksha Nagar (89 flats)
- Gavanpada Mulund (269 flats)
- Mankhurd (316 flats)
- Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West (24 flats)
Registration Process For MHADA Lottery 2020
To register yourself and avail the benefits of the MHADA Lottery 2020 follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Select the language of your choice for filling the online application
- Create a User Account for MHADA
- Fill in the asked detail.
- Click on submit.
- Enter the OTP that you have received via SMS/EMAIL on your registered mobile number/email.
- Enter your monthly income.
- Upload a passport size photograph.
- Enter your PAN card details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the PAN Card.
- Enter the contact details.
- Enter bank details.
- Submit and confirm the application.
- Apply for the scheme.
- For More Details Visit at the official website
PRICING OF UNITS UNDER MHADA LOTTERY
These certain prices are fixed for the construction of the units under MHADA Scheme in the state of Maharashtra for the year 2020:-
- EWS flats – Under Rs 20 lakh
- LIG flats – Rs 20-30 lakhs
- MIG flats – Rs 35-60 lakhs
- HIG flats – Rs 60 lakh-Rs 5.8 crore.
Eligibility Under MHADA Lottery
To be eligible under the MHADA Lottery, the applicants must go through the following points and must fulfill all the criteria given below:-
- The age of the applicant must be above the age of 18 years; an application in the name of a child would not be accepted.
- The applicant must hold a domicile certificate.
- An applicant can apply for LIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
- An applicant can apply for MIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 50000 to Rs 75000.
- Applicants earning over Rs 75,000 per month are eligible for HIG flats.
- The applicants must hold a PAN Card.
To apply for the MHADA lottery 2020, the applicant must hold a photocopy of all the documents given below:-
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Starting date of Registration – Updated Soon
- Ending date of Registration – Declared Soon
- Draw date – Not yet Announced
- Announcement of Winners – Available Soon
Winners Under MHDA Lottery
To check the winners under the MHADA lottery 2020 for the state of Maharashtra:-
- You can go to the following link.
- Select your scheme code and your category
- A PDF will be downloaded to your mobile phone
- Helpline No. 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693