Hello readers! Are you a citizen of Jharkhand state? Searching information about Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020? if yes then you may get all the required information in this article. Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand has released the beneficiary list for the distribution of ration. Ration card is a document issued by the state government to the citizen of the state. Ration card is proof of identity and a connection with government databases. You may collect the details about the Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020 from a further section of this article, have a look, please.
Jharkhand Ration Card
Ration card is a government-issued document to the citizen of the state as a proof of Identity and a database connection. In Jharkhand state ration card is prepared and ration is distributed by the Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand. In Jharkhand ration card is of three typed P.H ration cards, AAY ration card, and White ration card. As per the National Food Security Act, 2013 ration cardholders will get subsidies to ration like wheat, rice, kerosene oil to the poor families by the state government.
Food Items under Jharkhand Ration Card
|Ration Card Type||Name of the Commodity||Price per Kg|
|Below Poverty Line ration card||Rice Wheat Kerosene||Entitled to 35 kg of food grain at the rate of Rs.1/-|
|Antyodaya Anna Ration Card||Rice Wheat||Rs.1 per kg.|
|Annapurna Yojana ration card||Rice||Entitled to 10 kg at free of cost.|
|Above Poverty Line||Wheat Rice||Entitled to 10 kg per family per month.|
Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020 Key Points
|Name of the organization||Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand|
|Article about||Jharkhand Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020|
|Procedure to check the list||Online|
Procedure to check Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020
To check the ration card list, appellants need to follow a few easy steps as mentioned below
- First of all, you need to open the official website of the Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand
- A new page appears on the screen of the computer where you need to enter the asked details
- first, select your District, then select Block, then select village/ ward or dealer option
- Then select the card type or enter ration card number
- Last enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click submit option available next to the captcha blank
- As you click you will get the information on the screen of the computer
Note: we hope the above-stated information is helpful for you people. for more related details you may stay connected with our web portal.