With elections around the corner, every party executive is busy in polling their party is the best party of the country and recently the BJP executive Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad has come out with the Bharatiya Janata Party Manifesto for Jharkhand election which is coming very soon. Today in this article, we will share with you every key highlight about the Bhartiya Janata Party Jharkhand election manifesto for the year 2020. In this article, we have provided each and every key highlight that is mentioned in the BJP Manifesto for the upcoming elections.
BJP Manifesto (Sankalp Patra)
A well and reputed executive of the Bhartiya Bhartiya Janata Party that is Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad yesterday come out with the manifesto of their party for the upcoming elections of Jharkhand state in the year of 2020. Under the manifesto, there were many measures provided to the women and also to the categories that are economically weak and economically backward. Also, in the manifesto free handsets were provided to the farmers as promised by the concerned authority.
A Promise To End Human Trafficking
The Bhartiya Janata Party executive that is Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad also promised the citizens that they will take steps in implementing the prevention of human trafficking. As we all know that the human trafficking circuit is a very big and massive circuit executing in India. The party executive announced that they will be taking steps to prevent human trafficking and also to catch all the people who are involved in it.
The manifesto also clearly stated that the sports involvement of the country will also be taken into consideration. More and more people will be provided with an incentive so that they can take part in sports and also sharpen their skills for the upcoming Olympics in the year 2024. Rajya Krida Pratibha Sampnah Mission would be set up for talented individuals.
Key Highlights of BJP Manifesto
The following benefits are present in the BJP Manifesto for the Jharkhand elections of 2019-2020:-
- Establishment of National Tribal University in Jharkhand.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given to tribal contractors.
- A government job will be provided to each BPL family of the state.
- A five lakh rupees loan will be given to OBCs for self-employment.
- A 33 per cent reservation will be provided to women in government jobs.
- Free education to girls from nursery to Postgraduate level.
- One lakh Self Help Group (SHGs) will form.
- A mobile set will be given to each registered farmer.
- Five hundred Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs) will be constituted for processing farm produce and the related business activities.