Government of Haryana has Introduced the one the best Social welfare Scheme i.e. MMPSY Yojana for the citizen of the state. MMPSY Yojana is a Bundle of Six Types of Citizen Welfare Scheme Launched by Central Government of India. Today we are going to discuss Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana All Details, Benefits & Apply Online Application Process.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana All Details
To provide proper welfare to the residents of Haryana state, the Honorable Chief Minister of the state has come out with many such schemes which will provide economic and financial stability to the economically backward people. The scheme has come into power under one wide initiative known as the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana.
MMPSY Yojana 2019
The Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana is a unique and wide concept under which six schemes have been launched by the State Government for the welfare of its residents. The Haryana state has launched this scheme to empower the people who are much lesser and much backward in terms of money and development. The scheme is mainly aimed for the people who are below the poverty line and for the small or medium businessman who doesn’t earn much from all the sources.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The main motive behind the MMPSY Yojana by the Haryana government is to ensure the economic and financial stability of the economically backward people and the people who are below the poverty line. The scheme was launched and announced by the Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana state. Through the announcement of this initiative, the government has promised to provide many wide ranges of schemes which can be availed by different family members at the same time. Under these six schemes, all the schemes provide different benefit plans for the people.
Overview of Haryana MMPSY Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Manohar Lal khattar|
|Department||Finance Department, Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Haryana|
|Objective||To Provide Social Security|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
Schemes Covered in Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
As we know that the MMPSY Yojana is an initiative created by the Government of Haryana, under this initiative six schemes have been finalized. The following centrally sponsored schemes will be covered under the initiative:-
- First Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Second Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Thrid Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Fourth Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Fifth Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojana
- Sixth Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
First Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will provide Life Insurance to the beneficiaries. The main aim of the scheme is to provide health and life security to the residents and help them to overcome the loss if any.
Second Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, will provide insurance to the candidates who meet any accident at any given point in their life. Thus, it is an accidental insurance scheme. The scheme is available to people in the age group 18 to 70 years with a bank account who give their consent to join/enable auto-debit on or before 31st May for the coverage period 1st June to 31st May on an annual renewal basis. The scheme provides risk coverage of Rs.2 lakh for accidental death and full disability and Rs. 1 lakh for partial disability.
Third Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, insurance claim will be provided to all the farmers, if there is any mishap is happening to their crops this scheme will ensure a sense of belongingness among the farmers as they will get security for their crops and they will be financially and economically stable and also will have a sense of social security among them.
Eligibility under this scheme
- Farmers in the notified area who possess a Crop Loan account/KCC account (called as Loanee Farmers) to whom credit limit is sanctioned/renewed for the notified crop during the crop season.
- Other farmers whom the Government may decide to include from time to time.
- Voluntary coverage may be obtained by all farmers not covered above, including Crop KCC/Crop Loan account holders whose credit limit is not renewed.
Fourth Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
It is providing retirement pension plans to the farmer of the country. it will provide social security to the beneficiaries and provide Rs 3000 per month after the age of 60 years and after the death of beneficiary Rs 1500 per month will be provided to his wife
Fifth Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojana
Under the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana, also pension schemes have been provided for the retailers and also for businessmen who pay proper GST. The Businessmen must have a turnover of less than 1.5 crore annually to be eligible for this scheme. Under the Scheme Central Government will Provide Rs 3000 Per Month Pension After Attaining the Age of 60 years.
Sixth Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
The Pradhan Mantri shram yogi mandhan Yojana is the yojana for the unorganized workers who gain the income of less than rupees 15000 per month. The unorganized workers can gain up to rupees 3000 as a pension after they reach 60 years of age.
Eligibility under the scheme:-
- Should be an unorganized worker.
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years.
- Monthly income is Rs. 15000 or below.
- Should not be engaged in Organized Sector or with a membership of National Pension Scheme (NPS) or Employee Provident Fund (EPF) or any other similar scheme.
- An income taxpayer
Benefits under Haryana MMPSY Scheme
A number of benefits are provided under the MMPSY Yojana of Haryana state. The list of benefits which can be provided for the beneficiaries are given below:-
- Each family will entite to get INR 6,000 per annum under this scheme.
- A premium of INR 330 per annum would be paid on account of life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to all eligible members.
- A premium of INR 12 per annum would be paid on account of accidental insurance under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to all eligible members.
- In Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) a premium would be paid to eligible farmer families.
- A premium between the range INR 55-200 per month would be paid on account of contribution for providing pension under:
- i) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYMY)
- ii) Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PMLVMY)
- iii) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY)
- The beneficiary will get the pension at the rate of INR 3,000 per month on the attainment of the age of 60 years.
- The balance amount (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.) could be withdrawn by the eligible family in cash or he can choose the option of investment in a specially designed Family Provident Fund (FPF)
Eligibility Under MMPSY
To be eligible under the MMPSY Yojana, the candidates must follow the following criteria given below:-
- This scheme is only applicable to the families residing in the Haryana State.
- The families (Parivar) having an income up to INR 15,000 per month or INR 1,80,000 per annum and a total land holding of family up to 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares are only eligible to enroll in the scheme.
- The families should own a family ID i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Number.
Document Required In MMPSY Yojana
- Aadhaar Card – It is important to confirm the identity of an individual. Serve 12 Digit Aadhaar Number .
- Address Proof – To confirm the address of an individual an address proof must be provided at the time of filling an application form.
- Income Certificate – As the scheme is mainly for the people who are economically and socially backward, so to prove this you need to produce an income certificate while filling the application form.
- Agricultural Land Record
- Bank Account Details – Applicants must provide the bank details so for Transferring Amount of the Scheme.
- Mobile Number – Provide the 10 Digit Mobile Number.
Funds Allotment In MMPSY Yojana
To gain the funds under the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2019, the candidates must open a bank account in order to get the funds easily transferred. The funds under the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account through direct transfer benefit by the government.
How to Apply Online for MMPSY Yojana 2019
To apply for the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna, the candidates must follow the simple steps given below:-
- The head of the family will fill the Online Application Form of MMPSY Yojana and he will mentioned the details o of other family members.
- In case the head of the family is not present, then you can update your Parivaar Pehchaan Record in your nearest Common Service Centre(CSC)
- The application form for MMPSY is available on the official website of the initiative.
- After going on the official website you have to Click on the Citizen Login Option.
- Verify your Mobile Number through OTP
- The details are to be provided about land holding, family income, and occupation of family members, etc.
- You can print the application form for future use.
Note – Printing of application form of the MMPSY can also be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres) and Gas Agencies.
MMPSY Yojana Official Website | cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
At the Official website of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana, You will get all the Online Services regarding the Scheme such as Pension Chart, PPF Details, Online Application Form, Citizen Login, Operator Login, etc. Visit at the official website and check the entire information as you want to know.