PM Awas Yojana Online Form for the year of 2020 is available at the official firstname.lastname@example.org. Any eligible citizen may fill online Application Form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban & Rural Area. Check PMAY Gramin & Shahri Application Form 2019-20 and apply online. We are just going to provide you complete details regarding PM Awas Yojana Online Form Submission Process.
PMAY Gramin & Shahri Application Form 2019-20
To overcome the biggest problem of our country, For example – Housing, Sanitation or Development. The now in power that is the Central government has come out with many different types of schemes. But the most talked-about scheme is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. It has come out in the recent year 2019-2020. The PMAY can prove to be the biggest help for poor people.
2.10 Lac Homes in New PMAY Scheme 2020
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a housing scheme announced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the year 2017. Under the PM Awas Yojana, many housing units have been distributed to the economically backward people previously in the year 2019. And now to extend the benefits to more people the CIDCO lottery housing facilities under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has announced the distribution of 1.10 lakh more housing units.
New Update in CIDCO PMAY Scheme
The CIDCO is an authority which provides housing units in less financial funds to the economically backward people also to the people who are financially not able to build their houses because of the higher rates. The CIDCO lottery scheme has previously allotted one lakh houses to the economically backward people and now they are distributing 1.10 lakh of housing units more just to extend the benefits. Thus, a total of 2.10 lakhs of houses have been distributed under the CIDCO lottery scheme in associated with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This can prove to be the biggest scheme providing housing facilities in the state of Maharashtra specifically for the Mumbai City. The CIDCO concerned authority aims to provide all the housing units until the 31st March 2022.
Total Housing Units Under PMAY 2020
A total of 1.10 lakh houses will be made through the CIDCO lottery scheme associated with PMAY.
- 62,976 units would be built for the economically weaker section.
- 47,040 homes would be offered to the LIG category.
Locations For Units In PMAY Cidco Housing Scheme
These locations are given for constructing the housing units under the CIDCO lottery scheme is associated with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:-
All the above-mentioned locations reside in the village area of Navi Mumbai. This time the scheme is aimed at helping the village people gain housing facilities.
PMC Location Of Houses
The houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be built at the following locations in Maharashtra and Pune:-
Number Of Houses under PMC
As mentioned by the concerned authorities of the schemes, the number of houses that will be built by the PMC Authorities are:-
- A total number of 6,500 houses will be built under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Another 8,000 houses will be built in partnership with private builders.
Implementation Of PMC to Allocate 2200 Houses
The PMAY will be implemented in the region of Maharashtra and Pune in the upcoming year of 2020. The process will take place in the month of January. The concerned authorities have appointed a private consultancy firm to look after the construction of houses. The firm is going to charge 1.56% of the total housing project cost for its services. It will look after the following things-
- Monitoring the quality of construction and raw material
- Structural stability, etc.
Objective of PMAY scheme 2020
When we are busy feeling pity over the poor people who have no roofs over their heads, the BJP government is busy doing their work for the welfare of them. The Modi government has come out with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to help poor people gain respect and also housing facilities which will help them to lead a happy and healthy life. Along with the housing facilities the BJP government through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will also provide sanitation plus development facilities to poor and deserving people.
Features under PMAY scheme 2020
- There are certain features under the PM Awas Yojana which can prove to be a great asset for the poor people.
- Moreover, the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana scheme covers almost every big city of India with giving over 1 crore people their dream houses and fulfilling their dreams.
- This scheme can change the outlook of the country and give its citizens a clear future.
Advantages Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form facilities for submission of the application.
- It also provides facilities for checking the status of your application.
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana does not give any trouble to the citizens by presenting a hassle-free communication through their toll-free helpline numbers.
- if you think that the scheme is only available for the people living in the rural areas then, that is not true.
- The Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana scheme is also available for the poor people who are receding in urban areas ie the cities.
Cities Under PM Awas Yojana
Certain cities are eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The list of eligible cities is given below —
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Mean Of Benefits Under 3 Components?
The economically weaker sections (EWS), Low-Income Groups (LIG), Middle-Income Groups (MIG) come under the Benefits under 3 components. These criteria are categorized on the basis of the incomes of the family. For EWS your income must have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs, For LIG above Rs 3 lakhs and up to Rs 6 lakhs and for MIG Rs 6, 00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs. If you come under these categories then you should apply online PMAY Scheme in Benefits under 3 components.
Mean Slum Dwellers?
A slum is an area where 60 to 70 households or approximately 300 people stay in poorly built residences. The environment of these areas is unhygienic and they lack proper infrastructure, drinking water, and sanitation facilities. If you live in these areas then you will be considered as slum dwellers.
PM Awas Yojana Online Form 2020
For the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application procedure is very easy to undertake.
You just have to follow the steps given below —
- First of all Visit at the PM Awas Yojana official website
- Now at the homepage of the PMAY 2020 select your relevant option under “Citizen Assessment” block.
- You have to choose Option among Slum Dweller and Benefits Under 3 Components Option.
- In the Next tab, You will be asked to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Enter your Aadhar card number or 16 Digit Virtual ID carefully & Name motioned in Aadhaar Card
- Thus you will be redirected to an application form.
- Provide the required details such as Basic Details, Address Details, Bank Account Details, etc.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After the successful submission of the PMAY application form.
- An application assessment ID will be provided to you.
- In the next step after successful registration, your filled form will be forward to the regional municipality for further process.
- Save a copy of your application form carefully for future use.
Another Option to Apply PM Awas Yojana Yojana 2020
Eligible beneficiaries can also register themselves online through the Ministry’s website. The facility of registration through the Common Service Center is also being made available by the Government of the States / UTs at a nominal cost of Rs. 25 / – (Goods and Services Tax extra). The general public is also informed that the Ministry has not authorized any private institution or individual to collect funds under PMAY (U) Mission to avail any kind of benefits. Is. Citizens are advised to contact the following in case of any doubt in this regard
Helplines For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
In case of any problem in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. There are certain helplines given to the applicants so that they can record their grievances under these.
- Phone No — 011-23060484
- Phone No — 011-23063285
- Website – email@example.com
- Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org