In this post we will provide all information about Bihar Ration Card list (Suchi) Yogana. You can watch your name in the list online by visit the Bihar State Civil supplies department website. Bihar State Civil supplies department was constituted on 2 april1973 under the companies Act, 1956 . Bihar Govt has India’s largest Public Distribution network of Wheat, rice, through more than 45000 ration dealers and almost 8.54 crore coming under the Antyodaya and National food Security act. For the people Bihar Food Supply Department are fully digital.
Type Of Ration Card In Bihar
Bihar Government issue three type of ration cards. Antyodaya Cards (AAY) for poorest of the poor and BPL cards for the people below poverty line. Once a family get recognized as eligible for the AAY (also called the PDS yellow card) then they are to be given a unique ”Antyodaya Ration Card’’ with green color. After recieve the card the bearer is authorized to receive the level of ration.
- AAY (Antyodya Cards) for poorest of poor
- BPL (Below Poverty Line)
Bihar Ration Card List 2019
The state government of Bihar has launched the bihar ration card list district wise. You can watch list by click above link
Benefits Of Bihar Ration Card
- Every state of India issued Ration Card to household that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from Public Distribution system (Under the National Food Security Act).
- This is also can serve as a identity.
- If you apply for Voter ID then Ration card copy is compulsory.
- It is helpful also for Passport.
- It is also important for Sim/Telephone connection.
Benefits Of Bihar Ration Card List
- The people of Bihar can see his name on Ration Card list online.
- The bearer will get daily grain on low price such as Rice and wheat
- The listed people on Ration Card list will get the Ration Card.
Required Documents For Bihar Ration Card
- Any type of ID such as ( PAN card, Driving License )
- Household Voter ID Card.
- LPG connection Number.
- Income Certificate.
- Electricity bill Receipt.
- Two passport size photograph.
- Bank account details of household.
How To Apply Online for Bihar Ration Card
For apply online follow these steps.
- First watch your name in Ration Card list .
- Then click on N.F.S.A list.
- Chose your State Name.
- Now you can search your name in list.
We hope you find this information really profitable. Any suggestions or complaints related to this post you can by commenting. We will pay attention to it. You can follow us on our Facebook page too.
You can visit our website at www.cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.